A fantastic opportunity to learn amazing, professional & unique Flair Bartending skills on our valuable training course in one of Europe’s HOTTEST RESORTS! Our high quality vocational training is aimed at giving you the confidence to begin or progress with your flairing ability.
- Do you work in the hospitality industry and want to learn working flair?
- Are you are a working flair bartender thinking of stepping up to exhibition flair?
- Are you looking to get prepared for competition flair level?
- Or are you a beginner looking to learn something new whilst enjoying the stunning Greek Island of Zante?
The course is suitable for anyone– from complete beginners to those with flair knowledge. We tailor the course to suit you based on your experience, needs and your learning pace.
Our school is based on the lively sun-soaked Greek island of Zante, centrally located in the resort of Laganas- offering sun, sand, sea and unbeatable nightlife!
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- A 5 day Flair Training Course
- + 1 Week Accommodation
- Social events for you to get to know those on your course, meet workers and resort staff, and get to know ins and outs of Laganas
- Personal Assistance: Our Bar Flair School rep is always on call to give you assistance you may need during your time with us
- Discounts on food and drinks in Zante’s best bars and restaurants
- A Bar Flair School diploma
- Graduation party
- Medical Assistance
Accommodation is included and is based on 2 or 3 people sharing a room, with other people on your course, or friends you wish to share with. Your accommodation is located centrally in Laganas with our training venue a few minutes walk down the road where you will also have free use of a swimming pool and bar. The beach is a 5 minute walk and there are restaurants, bars and supermarket all on your doorstep. For more information on your accommodation please click the link to Zante Bay Studios.
You will be responsible for booking and paying for your own flights and your transportation to and from the airport. Zante has its own airport and flies frequently to and from regional airports in the UK and elsewhere in Europe. Laganas is only ten minutes from the airport. For flights please click the skyscanner link.
DATES AND PRICES
If you wish to extend your stay please contact us to check the availability.
Once deposit is paid, this is non-refundable. The remaining balance of the course and/or accommodation will be due 4 weeks before the course start date.
We also offer a bartender training course, please click below for more information: