Our 5 day practical residential Bartender Training Course is a fantastic way to learn & develop valuable bartending skills for life, meet likeminded people & have an experience of a lifetime in one of Europe’s hottest resorts!
Our school is based on the lively sun-soaked Greek island of Zante, centrally located in the resort of Laganas- offering sun, sand, sea & unbeatable nightlife!
You will be trained by world-class experienced instructors who make the learning fun and is all done at a pace to suit you. Our high-quality vocational training will give you the confidence to use your new skills to work in the hospitality industry, as a base to start building your skills, or even learn just for fun!
We ensure you finish the course with the confidence to become a competent bartender & ultimately give you the skills & knowledge required to secure a job in resort with assistance from us, once the course is complete.
Join the course alone or with friends- either way you are guaranteed to meet other people & have the best experience abroad because as well as the course, we also hold social events such as bar crawls & pool parties! Combine learning a new profession, making new friends & having the beach on your doorstep- its an experience you don’t want to miss!
WHEN DOES THE COURSE START?
We offer 2 course start dates. The first course starts May 2nd – May 6th 2017. This course includes 1 month accommodation. The second course starts June 20th – June 24th & includes 1 week accommodation.
WHAT IF I WANT TO WORK IN ZANTE?
If you are looking to come to Zante to find work then this is the perfect course for you! We are not a company selling you something that you simply pay to be accommodated & left to your own devices. We do much more than that.
- We give you practical, structured & functional training to ensure that you can be employed straight away after the course to work behind a bar.
- We help you get job trials using the contacts we have in resort.
- The course is recognised in Zante- Bars, clubs, hotels & restaurants come to us to recommend them bar staff we have trained.
- We have trained & recommended many bartenders to bars, clubs, hotels & restaurants in the past
- We give you training on other jobs that you might be offered in resort.
- You can be confident by doing your course with us it is giving you an excellent start to new opportunities.
Bars and clubs begin to open from the middle of May, so you will have had the training & be ready to get job-hunting straight away! If you do the June course there are always still jobs in and around the resort!
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- A 5 day Bartender Training Course
- 2nd May course start: 1 Month Accommodation
- 20th June course start: 1 Week Accommodation
- Social events for you to get to know those on your course, meet new workers and resort staff, and get to know the ins and outs of Laganas
- Job Assistance: We have all the contacts to introduce and help you secure a job in resort
- Personal Assistance: Our Bar Flair School rep is always on call to give you assistance you may need during your time with us
- Training is provided on other types of resort jobs
- Discounts on food and drinks in Zante’s best bars and restaurants
- A Bar Flair School Diploma
- Graduation party
- Medical Assistance
Accommodation is included in the price which means you dont have to worry about it, plus it means everyone on your course is in the same place. The May course includes 1 month and the June course includes 1 week, on a room only basis. Your accommodation start date can be from the date you arrive in Zante and is based on 2 or 3 people of the same sex sharing a room with other people on your course. Your accommodation is located in Lagana with our training school on site, a pool and pool bar serving food, the beach is less than 5 minutes walk and restaurants, bars and supermarkets all on your doorstep. More info will be in your welcome pack. Please note there is a single supplement if you wish to have your own room.
You will be responsible for booking and paying for your own flights and your transportation to and from the airport. Most UK regional airports fly direct to Zante in only 3.5 hours. Laganas and your accommodation is only ten minutes from the airport. More advice on this is provided in your welcome pack.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The total cost for the course is £429 for the May course and the June course.
All we require now to secure your place is a £49 deposit! The rest of your course cost is due 1 month before the start date of your course.
*** EARLY BIRD OFFER *** BOOK NOW TO RECEIVE £20 OFF THE TOTAL COST OF YOUR COURSE!!!
(Pay the £49 deposit and receive £20 off when you pay your balance)
2nd May 2017: 5 day Bartender Training Course including 1 months accommodation.
Pay a £49 Deposit now to secure your place!
20th June 2017: 5 day Bartender Training Course including 1 weeks accommodation.
Pay a £49 Deposit now to secure your place!
BOOK YOUR SUMMER OF A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE NOW!